Thursday, January 31, 2013

"You are my sunshine..."


Nathan Luke Patterson was born on November 29, 2012 at 4:57 p.m. at East Jefferson General Hospital.  He was 7 lbs 13 oz, 21 inches.   His name means "Gift from God", and Luke is a derivative of his daddy's name (Lucas).  His birth story will follow in a separate post. This is our unofficial birth announcement :)

Update: This past Tuesday was Nate's 2 month milestone.  Here's an updated photo of what he looks like these days:
As a protective mom, I try to limit my posts on Nathan, including photos, out of an abundance of caution.  I have to rein myself in from oversharing, but I remind myself that there's too much craziness on the internet, and I have to protect my son from it.  But I like to keep friends and family informed of Nate's development and progress- so its a balancing act.  I'll keep my blog updated with Nate's month birthdays, and progress notes, so stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment