Thursday, July 19, 2012

20 weeks and counting....


This is one of the biggest Zen moments of my life.  Baby boy- 13 oz, perfectly healthy, active, annoyed at having been awoken from his morning nap.  Tiny hands like two works of art.  My child, warm and snug and growing surrounded by love.  I am humbled.  I feel like a queen, able to take on the world.  I am grateful.  I am inspired.  My heart is so full I can't even set it all down in words right now and will revise this blog at a later date. 

2 comments:

  1. This is one of the happiest, worthwhile moments of your life sweetie. Creation of life is comparable to nothing else in this world. Be happy and glad during this time of waiting for your sweet prince. Love you, Mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...what a sweet post! Thanks so much Momma! I'll remember these words of wisdom when my feet feel like they want to fall off, along with the other "symptoms" lol. p.s. Can't wait to see the li'l man in person, finally! Next month!!!!

    ReplyDelete